An explanation of the different versions of the Law of One books
Versions available from L/L Research
- The Law of One, Books I-IV: The versions published in 1982–1984. Questions and answers, mostly personal, that were considered uninteresting to readers were withheld. (Book I is published as The Ra Material.)
- The Law of One, Book V: Published in 1998, Book V contains most of the information that was withheld from Books I-IV, along with commentary by Jim McCarty and Carla Rueckert about the newly published material.
- The Ra Contact: Teaching the Law of One: Published in 2018, this two-book series is based on the “Lightly Edited Version” from lawofone.info. It includes all 106 sessions with only light edits for readability.
Versions available from lawofone.info
- “Original Version”: This version reintegrates the Book V material into the sessions from which it was originally taken. In this version, no other changes have been made to the text published by L/L Research.
- “Relistened Version”: The raw, unedited version produced by verifying the original version against the original audio. It contains some questions and answers not previously published, and it makes numerous, mostly minor, changes to Don’s questions and occasional, not-always-so-minor changes to Ra’s answers. Gaps in the audio are indicated by [brackets].
- “Lightly Edited Version”: The relistened version, edited minimally. It contains the answers from the relistened version, unedited except in these places. The questions are also from the relistened version, but they have been lightly edited for legibility. Gaps in the audio are not indicated, and the text for those gaps is as published in the original version.
- “Ra Contact version”: The version published by L/L Research in 2018, based on the “Lightly Edited Version”. It includes changes for ease of understanding and a number of new footnotes.
Zpět na začátek
Ra kontakt knihy © 2018 L/L Research a Tobey Wheelock.
Tyto stránky © 2003–2020 Tobey Wheelock.
Otázky? Komentáře? Napište mi na tw @ law of one tečka info.